The Testing Device TPS-50-2SD/SW is designed to test dielectric rods by sinusoidal voltage (AC) up to 100 kV and testing high voltage detectors up to 50kV with frequency of 50 Hz.
The Testing Device TPS-50-2SD/SW consists of four blocks:
- the control unit,
- two 50kV high voltage transformers ,
- dielectric rods testing stand SD
- voltage indicator testing stand SW.
A voltage of 100 kV is generated by connecting two 50 kV transformers in opposite phases, so that a voltage of 100 kV is generated between the high-voltage leads of the transformers for testing the dielectric rods.
Hot Sticks testing stand SD-1
• maximum length of testing rods – 2m.
• maximum testing voltage – 100 kV on 300mm
• possibility of simultaneous testing of one rod.
• quick installation in the operating position
SW-1 Voltage and Phase Indicator Testing stand
• the stand is used for testing phasers with voltage up to 52 kV in compliance with EN 61481 standard or voltage indicators up to 52 kV in compliance with EN 61243;
• test voltage up to 52 kV.