RTS-M is a multifunctional device for secondary current and voltage testing of relay protection and automation devices. The device includes:
- three output sources of AC or DC current;
- four sources of AC or DC voltage;
- configurable discrete inputs and output relays;
- circuit breaker simulation module.
All current and voltage sources have individual adjustment of amplitude, phase angle and frequency.
Discrete inputs are galvanically isolated and have a universal design (“dry” contact, or potential input).
The circuit breaker simulation module consists of relays that simulate close and open electromagnets, the contacts of which simulate the close and open state block contacts of the circuit breaker. A distinctive feature of the device is the possibility of manual control, as well as the use of automatic testing programs without connecting a personal computer. Change and control of parameters is carried out by means of the handles located on the front panel of the device, control buttons and the big LCD which allow to control two groups of three-phase output signals at the same time.
The device can also be controlled from a PC connected via USB or Ethernet interface, using soft-ware with a wide range of manual and automatic verification programs.
THE PURPOSE OF THE DEVICE
The RTS-M device contains manual and automatic programs and can be used to check:
- parameters of operation and return, and also duration of time of electromechanical relays:
- current relay;
- voltage relay;
- differential relays;
- power relay;
- frequency relay;
- time relay.
- parameters relays of DC or AC current:
- operating current or voltage;
- return current or voltage;
- operating time;
- return time.
- parameters of operation and logic of protection and automation functions made on the basis of microprocessor terminals:
- current protections;
- directional current protection;
- protection on voltage and frequency;
- distance protections;
- differential protections;
- automatics auto recloser etc.