IDVI-05 – is a portable device designed for monitoring windings of electrical machines.
IDVI-05 – provides the following tests:
- three-phase windings for the presence of turn-to-turn short circuits, phase failure and correctness of phase connection;
- deterioration of turn-to-turn insulation of three-phase windings;
- coils of windings laid in grooves, and pole coils for the presence of turn-to-turn short circuits;
- short-circuited rotors for the presence of bar breaks;
- condition of winding insulation relative to the machine casing and between the windings.
IDVI-05 allows you to detect defects in three-phase winding of a machine with voltage up to 1000 V assembled, defects in windings of a disassembled machine with voltage up to 1000 V (except for windings with equalizing connections), as well as defects in windings of short-circuited rotors.
– when checking three-phase windings for the presence of turn-to-turn short-circuits, phase failure and correctness of the phase connection, pole coils for the presence of turn-to-turn short-circuits and deterioration of the turn-to-turn insulation of three-phase random windings, the integral estimates of damped oscillatory test voltage pulses generated during discharge of the capacitor at clamps of phases (coils) are compared;
– when checking the coil of winding, laid in the grooves, for the presence of turn-to-turn short-circuits, a pulse EMF with amplitude of 1V / turn is induced in it. In case of the presence of short-circuited turns in the coil, the pulse of magnetic induction of the field created by short-circuit current flowing through them is recorded;
– when checking short-circuited rotors for the presence of bar breaks, one revolution of rotor is made manually at speed of about 1 rpm and at intervals of 0.5 s integral estimates of decaying oscillatory pulses of the test voltage generated during the discharge of the capacitor at the terminals of one of the phases of the stator of the induction motor are determined at different positions of rotor relative to stator;
– When checking condition of the insulation of windings with respect to the machine casing and between the windings, a DC voltage is applied to the winding, the value of the insulation resistance is determined and the latter is compared with the threshold value (0.5 MOhm).