IDO-07 – is a portable device designed for monitoring three-phase windings of electrical machines.
IDO-07 – provides detection of:
- three-phase windings for the presence of turn-to-turn short circuits, phase loss and incorrect connection of the phases;
- coils of windings laid in slots, for the presence of turn-to-turn short circuits;
- insulation states of the windings relative to the machine body and between the windings.
IDO-07 allows you to detect defects in a three-phase winding of a machine with a voltage of up to 1000 V in the assembly, as well as to identify defects in a distributed winding of a stator or rotor of a disassembled machine with a voltage of up to 1000 V (except for windings with equalizing connections).
– when checking the three-phase winding for the presence of turn-to-turn short circuits, phase loss and the correct connection of the phases, the currents of the two phases of the winding are compared when an alternating voltage up to 10 V is applied to them with a frequency up to 10 kHz. If there are defects, the phase currents will be different;
– when checking the coil of the winding put in the slots for the presence of turn-to-turn short circuits, a pulse EMF of 1V / turn is induced in it. If there are short – circuited turns in the coil, the magnetic induction pulse of the field generated by the short-circuit current flowing through them is registered;
– when checking the insulation state of the windings relative to the machine body and between the windings, a DC voltage is applied to the winding, the insulation resistance is determined and the latter is compared with the threshold value (0.5 MOhm).