According to IEC 50508, IEC 61243 and a number of others, voltage indicators and all equipment mounted on dielectric rods must pass the bridging test.
The SH-1 allows such a test for voltages from 0 to 52 kV.
An example of a test method for a voltage indicator on the SH-1 stand (V-shape bars).
• Test according standards IEC 50508 and IEC 61243
• Maximum tested voltage AC (50 Hz) – 52kV;
• Distance between electrodes at the bend – 50 – 325mm;
• The distance between the electrodes in the wide part -350 – 800 mm;
• Electrode length – 1700mm