UPG-40-4 – automatic testing system for performing dielectric testing of personal protective equipment is modern device for testing the electric insulation of protective gloves, shoes and boots, incl. firemen’s footwear.
Testing of personal protective equipment:
- Gloves – class 00, 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Boots – class 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Sleeves – class 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Simultaneous testing of 4 gloves
- Safe design
- Measurement, adjustment, control and protection systems
- Automatic measurement process
- Automatic hydraulic system
- Clear presentation of parameters
- Intuitive and ergonomic operation
- Compliance with harmonized standards EN 60903 and EN 50321
- Colour touch panel
- User-friendly interface
- Data archiving
- Ready-made programs for different classes of equipment, in compliance with the standards or own parameters
- Innovative solutions of test circuits – addressing of voltage fluctuations and stop of testing upon breakdown of any.
- Possibility to control of the outside transformer
- Manufacturing process parameters comply with Quality Management System acc. to PN-EN ISO 9001:2009.
- Power – single-phase AC supply voltage, – 230V (120V 60Hz to order).
- Device parameters at AC high voltage sources:
- maximum operating voltage (RMS), – 40kV;
- maximum operating current (RMS), – 25mA.
- Power consumption, – max. 6,5 kVA.
- Reduced output voltage and current measurement error, %, – max. 3.
- Built-in timer.
- Weight: 440kg
- The volume of water: 215L
- Overall dimensions: 1880x1200x1940(H) mm