- Test solid dielectrics by sinusoidal voltage (AC) up to 50 kV
- Test insulation of power cables and solid dielectrics by rectified voltage (DC) up to 70 kV
- A complete set of tools for testing insulation
- Measurement of leakage currents and protection from breakdown of test objects
- Integrated discharge system
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Print test reports from your phone or tablet
- Three-year warranty
Testing Device AV-50/70-ML is designed to test the insulation of power cables and solid dielectrics by rectified voltage (DC) up to 70 kV, as well as to test solid dielectrics by sinusoidal voltage (AC) up to 50 kV with frequency of 50 Hz.
Testing Device AV-50/70-ML has:
- smaller size and weight:
- increased safety testing;
- increased number of controlled output parameters;
- increased measurement accuracy.
The AV-50/70-ML testing device consist of two separate units:
- control unit;
- high-voltage unit.
This separation enables the operator to use the test set on-site without any complications.
The Testing Device AV-50/70ML with a microprocessor module, allows to:
- set the limit value of a load current and test voltage;
- set the time of the test;
- monitor values of capacitance or impedance of the test object;
- monitor a rate of voltage rise.