Meter of power transformer parameters К-540-4P is designed for electromagnetic testing of transformers (all circuits and vector groups).
Meter of power transformer parameters К-540-4P measures single-phase and three-phase transformers:
- transformation ratio measurement;
- determination of connection groups (three-phase transformer windings) and terminal polarity (single phase transformers).
- current and idling loss measurement;
- short-circuit resistance measurement.
Thanks to built-in three-phase voltage source, device can work in the field, when powered by single-phase low-power source: generator, converter, etc.
For three-phase measurement, the test set is connected to all three phases of tested transformer.
The device can be controlled from smartphone or remote computer.
The software allows printing and archiving of reports.
Meter of power transformer parameters К-540-4P
Single and three phase power transformers
|Phase shift of three-phase transformers||(0, 1, 2 … 11) х 30°|
|Phase shift of single phase transformers (in-phase and out-of-
|Deviation of phase angle||±10°|
Output parameters of internal voltage source
Measurement mode, transformation ratio and definition connection group in three-phase mode:
• Range of output voltage adjustment – 30 V
• Maximum value of output current – 1 A
• Difference between maximum and minimum linear voltage does not exceed – 0,5%
Low voltage loss measurement mode:
• Range of output voltage adjustment – 400 V
• Maximum value of output current – 0,3 A
Parameters of three-phase voltage and current meter
|Measurement range of AC current||from 0.01 to 10.0A|
|Limit of permissible absolute basic
error at AC measurement, no more, А
|0.002 Ix + 1 е.m.r.|
|AC voltage measurement range:
– phase alternating voltage
– linear alternating voltage
|from 1 to 400V
from 1 to 600V
|Limit of permissible absolute basic error
atAC voltage measurement, no more, V
|0.002 Ux + 1 e.m.r.|
|Measurements range of active power,
without use of current transformer
and/or voltage transformer
|from 0.1 to 4000 W|
|Limit of permissible basic absolute
error at active power measurements, W
|0.005 Ux Ix + 1.e.m.|