OT-90 devices for testing the breakdown voltage of oil.
OT-90 test devices are designed to test the dielectric strength of insulating fluids in accordance with IEC-60156.
They are perfect for testingthe mineral and synthetic oils.
The above devices are applied at company laboratories, which deal with manufacturing, operation or maintenance of transformers, oil circuit-breakers, transformers, and capacitors.
- Oil testing – up to 90kV;
- Testing in accordance with IEC-60156;
- Measuring of both mineral and synthetic oils;
- Safety interlock – to prevent inadvertent power connection when the cover is open;
- Ergonomic design facilitates proper conducting of the test;
- Automatic calculation of average measurement values and standard deviation;
- Remote control from computer, saving of results and printing of reports.