ABO devices for testing breakdown voltage of oil.
ABO test devices are designed for testing the dielectric strength of insulating fluids.
They are perfect for testing mineral and synthetic oils.
The said devices are applied in company laboratories which deal with manufacturing, operation or service of transformers, oil circuitbreakers,
transformers and capacitors.
- Possibility of measuring both mineral and synthetic oils;
- Tests acc. to own usage schedule – programmable arentest voltage value, voltage increase rate, testing time and /or mixing time;
- Safety interlock to prevent an inadvertent power connection when the cover is open;
- Tests in accordance with home and foreign standards;
- Ergonomic design facilitating proper test performance;
- Automatic calculation of measurements average values and of the standard deviation;
- Possibility of printing out the test results (optional);
- Optional implementation of temperature meter of the tested oil;
- Manufacturing process parameters comply with the Quality Management System acc. to PN-EN ISO 9001:2009.