Mobile laboratory MSP-100SF is designed to test the electric safety of PPE (Dielectric Gloves; Boots; Blankets; Mats; Hot Sticks; Dielectric Tools; Voltage and Phase indicators). All standard rubber items can be tested, even class 4.
All equipment is mounted on trailer, which allows testing in field conditions, at remote sites.
Allows Testing under ASTM D120, F496 and IEC 60903 Standards.
Testing of personal protective equipment:
- Gloves – class 00, 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4;
- Boots – class 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4;
- Sleeves -class 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Testing of insulating equipment:
- Blankets, mats, covers – class 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4;
- Insulated tools and other electric equipment;
- Hot sticks – 100 kV, every 300mm. Up to 4 m length.
- Phase and voltage indicator – up to 52 kV.
Drying cabinet for 20 gloves.
All adjustments are controlled via menu – operated microprocessor control led system. With selection of test voltage, current limit and test time.
Microprocessor control unit provides the user with menu based system – to select the type (class, length, new or retest) of rubber items for testing.
This eliminates any chance for operator error and provides an extremely fast changeover from one class to another. Current readings of all positions are conveniently displayed on control panel, and peak current during the test is saved on screen, for easy record keeping.