Earth tester “KNTR-1” is designed to carry out work on the diagnosis of the constructive implementation of earth and measure the values of normalized parameters of earth in accordance with the applicable regulatory documents. The KNTR-1 is a portable equipment and is used both for work in the conditions of a complex electromagnetic environment both in the open air and indoors.
Using the Earth tester “KNTR-1”, it is possible to determine the normalized parameters of the earth, such as: charger resistance, touch voltage, step voltage, coupling resistance, contact connection transient resistance, etc. Also, earth tester KNTR-1 can be used for measuring soil resistance, fault location of cable lines, pipelines, etc.
- Frequency of generated alternating voltage and current – 57; 263; 523; 1013 Hz
- Maximum effective value of generated alternating voltage in idle mode on OUTPUT – not less 50V
- Measurement range of the effective value of the generated alternating current in the load – from 0,05 to 10 A
- The limit of the permissible value of the relative error of measurement of the effective value of the generated alternating current in the load – not more 4%
- Range of measured effective value of alternating voltage – from 5mV to 100V
- The limit of the permissible value of the relative error of measurement of the effective value of the generated alternating voltage in the load – not more 4%
- Power consumption – not more 100W
- Power – 210 – 240V, 50Hz
- Dimension – 360×300×165mm
- Weight – 8kg