- Set of tools for testing any type of insulation
- Measurement of leakage currents and protection from breakdown of test objects
- Integrated discharge system
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Cable testing in accordance with VDE, IEC and IEEE-standards
High-voltage testing system DTE-40 for cables with cosine-rectangular voltage works in accordance with VDE, IEC and IEEE standards.
According to the most of regulations, cables and joints are tested after installation or repair. DTE-40 test system can be used to test cables with operating voltage up to 20 kV. The system consists of control unit, AC high-voltage unit and VLF unit.
Maximum test capacity of the cable is 1 μF.
AC testing of substation elements – up to 50kV (50Hz).
DTE-40 test system can be mounted on cable test van, individual car or trailer and can be supplied with additional cable reels (power, ground, and high-voltage cables).