Dielectric Glove, Sleeve, Blanket, Hot Sticks and Tools Tester MSP-100 is designed for:
Testing of personal protective equipment:
- Gloves – class 00, 0, 1, 2, 3 & 4;
- Boots – class 0, 1, 2, 3 & 4.
Testing of insulating equipment:
- Blankets, mats, covers – class 0, 1, 2, 3 & 4;
- Insulated tools and other electric equipment. Up to 100 kV AC;
- Hot sticks – 100kV every 300mm, up to 2.5m length;
- Phase and voltage indicator – up to 52kV.
Allows Testing under ASTM D120, F496 and IEC 60903 Standards.
All adjustments are controlled via menu-operated microprocessor-controlled system. With selection of test voltage, current limit, and test time.
Microprocessor control provides the user with menu-based system – to select the type (class, length, new or retest) of rubber items for testing.
This eliminates any chance for operator error and provides an extremely fast changeover from one class to another. Current readings of all positions are conveniently displayed on control panel, and peak current during the test is saved on screen, for easy record keeping.