The UP-100/40 is designed specifically for use as part of live line testing laboratories and for testing substation.
The UP-100/50 allows for aerial lifting and also bucket liner tests.
The device is designed to work in conjunction with test stands:
• bath for testing dielectric gloves and shoes UPG-40 light;
• testing of dielectric rods SD-1 or SD-3;
• testing of dielectric mats, cover or blankets SC-40;
• voltage indicator tests SW-1 or SW-3;
• bridging testing stand SH-1;
• insulating platform testing stand SP-1;
• aerial lifting dielectric test
And many other applications.
Control units are available in manual or automatic versions.
Power – single-phase AC supply voltage, – 230V (120V 60Hz to order).
Device parameters at AC voltage in the continuous mode with rated line voltage value:
- maximum operating voltage (RMS), – 100kV;
- maximum operating current (RMS), – 50mA.
Device parameters at AC voltage 40kV tap in the continuous mode with rated line voltage value:
- maximum operating voltage (RMS), – 50kV;
- maximum operating current (RMS), – 100mA.
Power consumption, – max. 5 kVA.
Reduced output voltage and current measurement error, %, – max. 3.
Built-in timer for up to 60 minutes.
- control unit – 50kg;
- high voltage unit – 250kg.
- control unit – 478 × 378 × 245 mm;
- high voltage unit – 610 x 790 x 1500 mm.