- Set of tools for testing any type of insulation
- Measurement of leakage currents and protection from breakdown of test objects
- Integrated discharge system
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Print test reports from your phone or tablet
- Three-year warranty
- Cable testing in accordance with VDE, IEC and IEEE-standards
High-voltage testing system AV-50/70VLF-ML for cables with cosine-rectangular voltage works in accordance with VDE, IEC and IEEE standards.
According to the most of regulations, cables and joints are tested after installation or repair. AV-50/70VLF-ML test system can be used to test cables with operating voltage up to 22 kV. The system consists of control unit, AC/DC high-voltage unit and VLF unit.
Maximum test capacity of the cable is 3 μF.
Negative DC testing of paper-oil insulation cables – up to 70kV, AC testing of substation elements – up to 50kV (50Hz).
Testing device AV-50/70VLF-ML with microprocessor module allows forming any test parameters (limit test voltage, test load current, test time). Moreover, during the test, the
operator can monitor and record (on phone or tablet), capacity or impedance of the test object.
AV-50/70VLF-ML test system can be mounted on cable test van, individual car or trailer and can be supplied with additional cable reels (power, ground, and high-voltage cables).