An automatic testing system for performing dielectric tests on personal protective equipment UPG-40-6S is a modern device for testing electrical insulating protective gloves, shoes and boots.
- Simultaneous testing 6 gloves
- Safe design
- Measurement, adjustment, control and protection systems
- Automatic measurement process
- Automatic hydraulic system
- Clear presentation of parameters
- Intuitive and ergonomic operation
- Compliance with the harmonized standards EN 60903 and EN 50321
- Colour touch panel
- User-friendly interface
- Data archiving
- Ready-made programmes for different classes of equipment, in compliance with the standards or own parameters
- Innovative solutions of test circuits – elimination of voltage fluctuations and stoppage of testing after breakdown on one of the circuits.
- Manufacturing process parameters comply with the Quality Management System acc. to PN-EN ISO 9001:2009.
- Power – three-phase AC supply voltage, – 400V (208V 60Hz to order).
- Device parameters at AC high voltage sources:
- maximum operating voltage (RMS), – 40kV;
- maximum operating current (RMS), – 25mA.
- Power consumption, – max. 6,0 kVA.
- Reduced output voltage and current measurement error, %, – max. 3.
- Built-in timer.
- Weight: 300kg
- The volume of water: 600L
- Overall dimensions: 1700x1600x2000(H) mm