ATWRM-25M provides the ability to fully automatically measure the resistance of the windings of single-phase and three-phase power transformers with tap changers.
A combined source with a transition from the mode of supplying voltage to a constant current source up to 25A ensures quick and accurate measurements of objects with high inductance.
The presence of four measuring channels allows you to save test time by testing all six windings without disconnecting and reattaching wires. In addition, the simultaneous magnetization of the windings provides fast and reliable measurements even on large transformers with a delta connection on the low voltage side.
Built-in discharge circuit to safely discharge the object after completion of the test, or in case of accidental disconnection of the wire or loss of power.
- Measurement of the active resistance in the range from 1 μ Ω to 1000 Ω with an accuracy of 0.5%
- Three measuring inputs for simultaneous measurement of transformer windings
- Built-in current source – 0.02 … 25A with a power of 1000 W
- Discharge of accumulated energy after the measurements
- Automatic demagnetization of the transformer core
- Temperature determination at the time of switching off the transformer from the load
- Checking the branch switches under load (TVR)